Saturday, March 26, 2005

On The Radio

In the true world, love isn't found on the radio. It's found among the people. But for those of us with strongly misanthropic drives, particularly when we were younger and dumber, the sweetest love we knew was on the radio.

Someone found a letter you wrote me, on the radio
And they told the world just how you felt
It must have fallen out of a hole in your old brown overcoat
They never said your name
But I knew just who they meant.

I was so surprised and shocked, and I wondered, too
If by chance you heard it for yourself
I never told a soul just how I've been feeling about you
But they said it really loud
They said it on the air

On the radio
Whoa, oh, oh
On the radio
Whoa oh oh oh
On the radio
Whoa, oh, oh
On the radio
Whoa, oh, oh

1 Comments:

Blogger Julian Silvain said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about mens male enhancement reviews) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about mens male enhancement reviews related articles and subjects.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home